The Harwell Homestead p6 [by Luciferthefluffyreaper25]

Welcome back to another chapter of the Harwell Homestead I hope you all enjoy! (Feel free to give suggestions/ tips for wiritng i appreciate them greatly)

While on my way home I happened to get a call from Steven.
“Hey Steven whats up?” I ask casually as I pick up my phone and answer the call
ATLAS THERE WAS 5 FLUFFIES THAT GOT LOOSE WHY DO I SEE ONLY 4 BODIES?” he says in a frantic and panicked tone
“Uh there were only 4 that I remember what about them?” I ask wondering why hes crying about dead fluffies.
“They don’t have rabies they just foam in anger as I just did a autopsy on the 4 dead ones you gotta watch out for that herd of yours and your house as it may cause issues” he said in a serious tone
“Well I’m on my way home right now if you wanna head there first and make sure things are ok just don’t poke at the herd to much” I tell him.
“Alright I’ll give you another call if anything comes up” he says before hanging up.
After another half an hour I arrive back at my Homestead where I see Stevens truck, as I step out of my truck I see Steven emerge from my backyard pen area.

“So any luck finding the little bastard yet?” I ask him.

“Nah I didn’t I did get chance to see little Angel and your herd back there, is the green one that you mentioned on the phone?” He asked.

“Yeah what about him?” I say confidently back to him.

“Man I thought you were kidding he did go full 180 and change how he acts he seems to be a good leader, I didnt even see any dead fluffies in the whole area inside the pen” he said sounding impressed.

“Yeah well I know how to pick em, wanna meet two new additions and two other new pains in my side?” I say with a grin on my face.

“Did you seriously pick up more ferals you know it’ll hurt you eventually” he exclaimed.

“Yeah well but there was a stallion who protected its alicorn baby from its BMS mom and spoiled sibbling” I say with a shrug.

“Oh shit for real? That’s shocker if I’ve ever heard one” He says looking surprised.

“So who are the two pains in your ass?” He asks curiously.
“Oh the stallions ex mate and the spoiled brat” I say with a laugh as I bring the alicorn and the stallion into my house to introduce and familiarized them to Angel when I just about trip over a box of electronics.

“Woah man watch out for the camera equipment” I hear Steven say from behind me.
As I step over it and then walk into the living room where Angel was sitting happily taking a nap.
“Hey Angel daddys home with some new friends!” I say gently as she begins to wake up
“New fwiends fo’ angew!” *she says enthusiastically as I set the stallion and the alicorn fillie down.

"Oh and bud your new name is Guardian I hope you like it.

“Guawdian wobes new namsie fank 'ou nice mistah!” He cheers as he does a little dance.

The alicorn tried to avoid angel as she got close to it.

“Hey Angel hunie just be careful with that fillie shes been through a lot today” I say as I unpact the things I brought from the car.

“Mhm angew gon’ gib new sissy bestes’ huggies in dah wowwd!” She said as she gently gave the fillie a huge causing guardian to relax.
“Don’t worry guardian Angel won’t hurt your foal alright protect em both whenever I’m gone ok bud” I say giving him a gentle pat on his back.
After unpacking the truck and getting some things all set up Steven calls for me in one of my spare bedrooms or what used which he turned into the security room which can let me see a lot of the surrounding property both inside and outside of my house which may come in handy later on if that pest does show up at my door.

“Woah man this is a sick set up!” I say as I check things out and test how things work.

"Yeah no problem man after all if you cant protect the herd how am I supposed to get any subjects besides if any more of my experiments get out they are most likely to show up at your house being the closest to mine,it even has night vision so nothing will hide if in sight* he said confidently.

“Yeah thats super helpful thanks a ton man now let’s go show off the bitch mare I caught” I said with a devious smrik on my face

“Wait your actually keeping it?” He said sounding shocked.

“Oh only for a bit to feed the foal but it won’t live comfortably thats fornsure~” *I said to Steven as we made our way back to my truck to fetch the cardboard box. "As I pick it up the two fluffies inside scree’d for help but to no avail.
“My idea so far is to include the foal into the herd unless you think that’s a bad idea” I said to Steven.

“Nah man I’d suggest you just keep em together in some small dark place and take her out to give milk” Steven said with a grin.

“She may just kill it herself by making the foal drinkball of her milk so the alicorn can’t have any~” he said cautiously.

“Well of course wanna test that theory?” I say elbowing Steven jokingly.

“Absolutely now your talking like a true man of science!” He said with some sarcasm in his voice.

"Well anyway lets go get our “guests comfortable, do we have cameras in the basement?” I ask Steven as I begin to walk down the grungey cold concrete steps.

“We Absolutely do!” He said with a smile"

"Perfect!, I say as I open the door and the open the box to shake out its contents onto the cold concrete floor.

“Welcome to your new home bitch, I hope you enjoy it here” I say setting her into a small caged in sections with a litterbox, food, and water bowl but no toys.

“Whewe am dah toysies an’ sketties mistah bestes’ babbeh nee’ toys an’ sketties” The mare asks me in a spoiled tone.

“You don’t get sketty or toys because your both bad fluffies!” I say with a laugh.

“That nu twue bwuebeww am bestes’ mummah an’ bestes’ babbeh am bestes’ babbeh!” she says trying to convince me of that utter lie.

“Then why isnt there any toys or sketty in the kennel?” I say with grin on my face as I go to fill up the food and water bowls.

“‘cos mistah am bein’ dummeh an’ nu undewstand dat bestes’ babbeh nee’ dem” she proclaimed confidently with a huff.

“Well then I guess your baby can just starve because im to dumb to fill your food bowl for tonight…” *I say stopping myself from filling the foodbowl and only fill the water bowl to its max as I walked out hearing begging and fakenapologizes from the dumb mare.

I grin to myself a bit as I have to admit those fluffies do suck but they will be fun to play with later

“Yo I think I’ve got everything set up I’ll check back in with you for how stuff is going tomorrow but I gotta head out” Steven said to me from my front door.

“Oh yeah thanks man I appreciate all the help!” I say to him before he leaves.

“Man are those experiments of his actually that scary to need security at my house?” I think to myself. "Oh well only time will tell I guess I say with a chuckle as I go to check on the three I left in the living room to see how things were going and much to my relief all was well as Angel and the alicorn played happily as Guardian watched over them.
I did still need to name the alicorn fillie and since it wouldn’t be a temporary resident but I was stuck on just orange so I figured why not call her peel as in orange peel.

"Hey Guardian what do you think of your new owner naming your foal orange peel? I ask him as he watched the two fillies play with blocks.

"Guawdian wike that name mistah"he says with a smile.

“Ok bud glad your ok with it” I said as I walked up to Angel and the Alicorn.

“Hey sweetie I got a new name for you” I say as I get the alicorns attention.

“Munsta am gettin’ namsie?” It says curiously while sounding excited.

“Your not a monster hun your just extra special thats all, I’m gonna name you Orange Peel” I say sweetly as the little alicorn cheers.

“Owange peew wobes new name fank 'ou nuw daddeh” it exclaimed as it jumped around happily.

“Ok well I’m gonna go check on the backyard fluffies I’ll be back guys!” I say as I head out making sure to lock the house up before I head to the backyard and see it. The fence of the pen was ripped open and there was a few half eaten fluffy corpses in front of it. The similar color pattern fluffy squaring off in what seemed to be a duel to the death with Lime…

Author note: Sorry to leave things on a cliff hanger but I felt it was a good place in the story to stop! Thanks for reading another chapter in the Harwell Homestead series. I added a a navigation section that I will improve on as time goes on as of rn the format is link to first chapter | link to next chapter | then link to previous chapter let me know of you have better suggestions for the formatting of it and thanks for reading!

First Chapter | Next Chapter | Previous Chapter
6 Likes

Also i forgot to mention I’m trying out a new spacing style in this chapter so let me know if its more or less readable than before as I am trying to improve my writing so its easy for anyone and everyone to be able to read :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey boss, this is labeled as Image Self-Posting, also good shit btw

1 Like

Fixed, don’t worry

2 Likes

Thanks I definitely should wait to post stories that I write late at night lol

Thanks ive been trying to get the hang of my writing style do you thinking the spacing is passable or should I decrease it?

1 Like

Absolutely wonderful, progressing really nicely! Excited to see what happens next and hope lime can protect his herd

1 Like