The Harwell Homestead p9 [by Luciferthefluffyreaper25]

(Hey yall heres another chapter of the tale of Atlas and the Harwell Homestead!)

I was awoke rather early in the morning by frantic knocking, as I went to the door I saw it was Steven lookiny ghost white.

“H-he w-won’t die…” he said abruptly.

“Huh you ok man?” I say before it clicked.

“Oh it won’t die, what methods did you try?” I ask gently.

“E-everything… f-fire, ac-acid, w-we haven’t f-fed it too…, and no water, i-its all my fault…” he says as he just starts to break down into tears in the hallway.

“Hey man just come inside I’m certain theres a way we can fix this mess besides we cut off his legs its not like hes gonna…” I saying before I was cut off.

“HE GREW HIS FUCKING BACK LEGS BACK ATLAS” he said as he began hyper ventilating as he continued to sob.

“Steven just lay down bud I’ll handle it from here” I say gently lifing up him with a surprising ease and setting him in my bed.

“W-what can you even do?”! He said sounding nervous as he slowly calmed down

“Simple he can’t regenerate or heal if hes in miniature pieces and then thrown into a woodchipper” I said with a smile as I tucked him in.

“Don’t worry I’ll handle it Steven just get some rest.”

Seeing that the sun was still down I headed into the garage to find a special tool my grandpa always used to butcher his cattle when he could take care of em. The trust Chopper a cleaver that can break any bones and cut through flesh like butter. As I pull it put of a box in the garage I see that its a bit dull from lack of use so I go over to the grinding wheel and turn it on. As it begins to spin I put on a pair of safety goggles and then begin to resharpen the wicked looking cleaver tona razor sharp edge as it always has. Sparks begin flying everywhere as I slowly move it across and back on the wheel. After a few minutes I am satisfied with it and prepared to unleash hell on this monster I was tired of it and the haunting presence it brought with it. As I went down stairs Bluebell awoke and began to beg for food like the annoying cunt she is.
“Dummeh daddeh gib bwuebeww nummies nao! ow bwuebeww gib wowstes’ sowwy poo-” she says before I shout at her to be silent.

“Silence or I will not feed you again today you pain in the ass” I shout at her before I enter the room we are keeping it locked up in. As I open the door I see the fuck try to charge at the door before I cruel punt it into the wall making it screee like crazy.

“God your fucking pathetic It’s time I put an end to your reign of terror” I say as I grab it by the scruff to hold it down as one by one I chop its legs off again, making it screee bloody murder. Its vocal cords seemed to be gone still luckily for me as screeeing seemed to be all it could do as I put a knee down on its neck jerked it forward hearing a sickening crunch of the monsters spine, I then used the cleaver to hack away peices of the monster in segments in between where its spinal bones met, slowly I got to the lungs and it let out a sickening wheeze before it stopped fighting completely, i felt around and its heart stopped. I wanted to be sure through as with two more swings I cleanly removed the monsters head and then cut its body where its heart should be, the body didn’t move or twitch this time, it seemed good old fashioned muscle work did the trick again. I decided just to be extra sure I’d leave the bits alone in the room until I felt like checked but I had another bitch to take care of first and I knew just what to do with her. After cleaning myself off and going up to tell Steven the news but he was asleep when I peaked inside my room. I gently shut the door tongo outside and speak to Lime if he was up. As I went outside and walked towards the fenced in area.
“Mistah why do 'ou smeww wike munsta?” Lime said from behind the metal fence.

“Because I just hacked it up into little bits but I need to talk to you about a mare I’ve had issues with recently.”

“Wime am wistenin’” he said in response as he sat up.

“You see shes been acting like a monster recently, shes eaten one of her kids, killed/squished another, she even pooped on her brown foal of hers which lead to its death, I want you or your toughie to give her bad huggies and then I want your herd to watch her like a hawk if she tries to kill a foal, eat a foal, get rid of any of her foals no matter what you give her hoofies but not enough to kill her and then you press the alert button that I put in recently” I say pointing at the big red button that when pressed sends a notification to my phone.

What am in it fo’ wime an’ dah hewd? Lime said curiously.

“You’d all get sketties and id be happy to supply your herd with some toys” I say convincingly.

“Wots of sketties an’ some toysies, an’ wime wan’ new hewd fwuffies” he said puffing out his chest with pride.

“You have yourself a deal just keep her kids alive and bully her a bit she is a total bitch to other foals as well so don’t let her go near them” I say as I head back inside to grab Bluebell.

As I enter back into the basement I meet eyes with Bluebell who is still spooked a bit from the screams the monster fluffy created.
“Screee bad uppies put bwuebeww downsies” she demanded with a huff.
I simply ignored her demands and walked back outside before throwing her semi gently over to the otherside of the fence where she scree’d in pain from the fall.

“It’s up to you now Lime make her life hell for what she did” I said to him as I walked back inside to go take a shower to rid myself of the monsters blood that lingered on my body.
After finally getting the disgusting blood off of me I headed back into my room trying to not disturb Steven as I grabbed some clothes to put on as he sleep quietly. At first when I went into my room I was still very pissed off from the events of this morning but seening Steven finally at peace it filled me with a sense of zen and tranquility. I pulled up the blanket onto Steven and tucked him in before I quietly left the room to make myself something to eat. After getting myself some coffee and a bagel with cream cheese I sat out on my backyard porch and watched as the herd slowly awoke and dealt with and as per my request the Toughie stallion ironically named Toughie did as Lime said and dragged her off to a remote part of the enclosure and gave her “bad huggies” that she most definitely deserved. Atleast i was spared of that awfully spectical and I got to watch their young foals run and play while their mothers ate food to produce the milk for the foals. Honestly it was nice to see the herd working well together but I know it won’t last long as some day Lime will pass and I will need to get another smarty friend in charge to keep the herd in line as Lime does now. After I finished my bagel I went back inside to check on my other fluffies who seemed happy and cheerful as always to see me. I sat and watched them play and giggle, absentely ignoring their silly conversations that they always have but it was nice to watch them have fun. It did remind me that I will need to deal with the other numerous herds in the surrounding areas or I won’t have any good things left here. The last time I was in the forest I saw what I thought was another nest spot but I was after the monster then so I wasn’t to focused on it then. Either way I’d need to clean it out sooner rather than later either way I wasn’t planning on doing it today. After a bit longer Steven had awoken and knocked on the door of the saferoom.

“H-hey atlas…” he said sounding unsure if I was in the room.
I got up and opened the door.
“Yo what’s up Steven? You sleep okay?” I said to him as I joined him in the hallway, shutting the door to the saferoom behind me.

“U-um yeah…” he said giving a long awkward pause as if he didn’t know what to say next.

“D-did you d-do it…?” He said looking away from me.

“Yes he’s in peices in the basement right now” I say proudly.

He looked shocked and surprised “y-your sure?” He said hesitantly.

"Yup I watched him take his last breath before I ripped his organs out.

“Well um can you come back to my house I um just need help with s-something…” he said with a look of embarrassment on his face.

“Uh sure man what type of something?” I say leaning back up again the hallway wall.

“A-a fluffy i-issue at my house…” he said twiddling his thumbs as his eyes started to tear up.

“Sure how about we go after breakfast you should eat first” I say gently as I put my arm behind his back into the kitchen

“I-im fine” he says back.

“Steven I was able to lift you easilly you need to be eating more man its not healthy to weight so little” I say sounding concerned.

“No you can’t” he said with a scowl as I picked him up in response his face turning beet red in return.

"P-put me done A-atlas this isnt f-funny… " he said with a pouty tone.

“fineeeee” I said as I gently set him down on the floor.

“So anyway what type of fluffy issues are you talking about and how bad?” I say as I grab another cup of coffee.

“Bad enough to stop my research for several months…” he said quietly in a ashamed tone.

“Months wait have you been able to keep up with your grants and rent?” I ask.

“Well sorta… its just been a bit Kharder recently…” he said keeping his head down.

“You know I’ve got plenty of room here, Your welcome to move in you know, it’d be a way to avoid those pressures of bills and such.” I say to him.

“I don’t wanna mooch off you… besides it’s not like you got droves of money just laying around…” he said back to me.

“I own this house and most the land around it, I also invested my inheritance so I don’t have to worry about money, at this point its nearly infinite its why I didn’t mind loaning you some awhile ago besides I don’t mind your company at all and it’s been a bit since we got to hang out and do non fluffy stuff.” I say to Steven who was cooking a egg for himself.

“Well ok… I just don’t wanna be a bother Atlas you know how I am.” He said as he flipped his egg.

“I do Steven I’ve known you for ages, besides I doubt you could do much to shock me anymore” I said with a snicker.

“There are horrors in that basement man…” he said nervously.

“Steven I was there when you came out as gay to a super religious family, I’ve seen worse than a few fluffy monster, hell I was there for your super femboy era when you worse those girly outfits to school” I say teasingly to him.

“Hey I looked good in those thank you very much mister” he snipped back.

"I never said you didn’t I said back with a snicker as I walked out of the room to go load up my truck with a few fluffy removing devices and some cages just in case we found any interesting or keepable fluffies.
After I finished up I went back into the kitchen to finish my cup of coffee and to give Steven time to change clothes before we left.

“Ok so we can drive there separately and I’ll handle the fluffies and you handle the moving out part or atleast the packing up stuff I can move out the heavy objects and we can make trips I just wont guarantee I won’t be covered in fluffy blood by the end of it.” I explained to him.

“Ok that works for me I don’t have much to pack so it won’t take me to long, but just so I’m clear is um gonna be a lot of fluffies?” He said to me as he finished his egg.

“How much a lot?” I ask Steven.

“Like more than 50 or 60 but the last time I counted was like one month or two ago, I have a respirator too if you need it.” He said getting up from the table to go change clothes.

“I’ll gladly take it I know I’m gonna need it.” I said with a chuckle.

After telling the fluffies we’d be back Steven and I took off on our quest to take back his belongings and end the fluffy menaces that had taken over his basement.

Little did I know that it wasn’t just a lot it was a metric crap ton of fluffies in a massive maze of a basement…

(Hey all I hope you enjoyed this chapter feel free to tell me how you think it was and give any suggestions if you have any)

First Chapter | Next Chapter | Previous Chapter
6 Likes

I feel like steve changed since the beginning of the story, he seems a lot more timid now and it feels kinda random. But it could be explained by the next chapter. If thats so then i have no issues!

1 Like

Realizing the affect of your actions on others can do those things but yes next chapter will kind of explain why Steven has lost a lot of confidence in himself and his work

1 Like

Alright thank you!

1 Like

Still absolutely amazing, poor steven though, gotta love an adorable bottom who clearly needs love! Especially one that can cook fabulous food!

2 Likes

he wants dick
i have no proof but i have no doubts either

1 Like

its just dudes be guys, guys being bros homie sexual if you will :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like