The Tale Of Giovanni Rossi Or: How I learned To Stop Worrying And Love Being Reincarnated As A Fluffy Chapter 1 part 8 The Art Of The Deal (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

Teaching the fluffies the trade started out as a challenge at first, their hooves proved to be pretty ineffective using the machinery and it took many attempts before most of them started to get a basic idea of what they needed to do. As that went on I had Jackie run things as I made sure to instruct Nathan of preparing the first ‘business arrangement’ with some costumers. I knew that since I was technically dead all my usual costumers had moved on so the new costumers we were picking weren’t going to be the richest but I hoped id still make a profit. As things continued things got better and… Also worse, a foal got her arm stuck in one of the machines it took a good 30 minutes just to get it unstuck and when we did let’s just say it wasn’t pretty. But for good news we finally got the first of the ‘product’ made! And as things continued days had passed me and Jackie had gotten a lot bigger and stronger and the warehouse had became more full and I also noticed the fluffies improving and being more productive.

all the fluffies seemed to still be still loyal with there sometimes being the occasional brat or dumbass. The Smarty that fought me remained tied up with him seeming to lose his mind and acting like a wild animal making aggressive noises and not talking. When anyone tried to approach him he would just try to pounce at them with the chains being the only thing keeping him at bay. I didn’t know if it was the head trauma that caused that or if he just finally snapped but approaching him with something hiding behind me I had an… Idea “hewwo boy! Say since I’be pwoben mysewf to be dah unquestionabwe wuwah of dis hewd I wanted to offah 'ou something!” even though with his declined mental state he still looked at me with blinding hatred. “Wook ebah since I was a boy I’be awways bewiebed in second chances an’ since am tied up hewe nu nummies nu wawa I wanted to gib 'ou that second chance.” As I finish the sentence I pull out what I had been hiding. Now infront of the Smarty was a… Muzzle and leash Smarty looked at me his eyes wide open and he started breathing heavily and as I gave a sinister smile I speak. “Wewcome to dah famiwy! My new Dog! Hmm wet’s caww 'ou… beast!

[Beast Has Ugh… Kinda? Joined The Family]

Walking with my new ‘dog’ I felt pretty happy that I was actually able to get it to work properly. With my increased size and Beast getting smaller due to not eating I was actually able to walk him like a dog! As I continued walking him he cried quietly and other fluffies looked at me shocked and covering their mouth as I approached Jackie who now had a blonde mane in the style of a crude mohawk, he looked at me dumbfounded and a few seconds later spoke. “Boss 'ou weawwy am one sick fuck.” I cackle than respond. “‘Ou know when Nathan found that muzzwe an’ weashI couwdn’t bewiebe it! Jackie meet ouw new ‘dog’ beast!” Jackie rolls his eyes than he speaks. “It’s dah big day we hab ouw fiwst costumah comin’ in wess den an houw an’ aww of dah ‘pwoduct’ am weady.” Jackie was right the day had finally come, Nathan was actually outside with some of the ‘product’ and soon I and him were going to join him for the sale. After a few minutes of getting ready and making myself look presentable we all head out and greet Nathan outside.

As Nathan looks at us but especially Beast he speaks “Dad what the fuck?” I speak “what? wike my new dog!” I laugh as Nathan sighs. Nathan has changed a lot since we got to the warehouse, firstly he lost a boatload of weight almost looking presentable, secondly after telling him to get a haircut and to start taking showers he now looks and smells a lot better! As we continue waiting our costumers arrive. They wear black hoodies and since it was pretty dark out their faces were hard to make out, as they look at Nathan one of them speaks “You got the ‘medicine?’” Just by the sound of this guy’s voice it was obvious he was willing to spend anything for a fix. Not a client I would personally prefer to sell to but under our circumstances he was most welcome. Nathan show the costumer a crate the costumer looks over it for a few seconds before speaking “I want to make sure this shit is legit! Give me a taste!” Nathan looks at me and I nod so Nathan speaks “Ugh… sure man.” The costumer takes a small bit of the white powder and sniffs it. And his reaction was of something that sounded like an orgasm he speaks.

“Ill but it! That shit is so fucking top tier!” The costumer pulls out multiple big wads of cash and after a few minutes of Nathan counting that bills the costumer is allowed to take a small crate and he leaves. As an hour passes we have a few more costumers come and buy some our ‘products’ after the last scheduled costumer leaves into the darkness we all head back inside us all being completely shocked Nathan speaks “One hundred fucking thousand!” Nathan speaks again “ONE HUNDRED FUCKING THOUSAND!” We all start celebrating as we look at the bills. This was just a small profit but with this amount of money! Holy shit I’m back in the fucking game! A few minutes had passed and after the initial celebrations Nathan takes his things and we give our goodbyes as he leaves to his apartment. Finally once he leaves I go to the fluffies in the main part of the warehouse they are all infront of me. Some look at me while most look at Beast finally I speak "Since ‘ou’be aww been such amazin’ wowkews I am weadah hab decided… WEWE GOIN’ TO PAWTY WIKE DEWE’S NU FUCKIN’ TOMMOWOW!" Fin

Thank you for reading my story! and for when the final part’s for Last Hope and TTOGR both I hope will be finished in at least a week from now. And of course constructive criticism is appreciated.

2 Likes