The Tale Of Giovanni Rossi Or: How I learned To Stop Worrying And Love Being Reincarnated As A Fluffy Chapter 1 part 9 Finale Push It To The Limit! (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

As I walked throughout the warehouse almost everyone was celebrating. I made sure to provide extra food and drink and to make sure everyone knew that if they stayed loyal to me more privilege’s like this were to come. Sitting in a small private room I had set up I just held some of the money we earned just looking at. This was the beginning of something new something unheard of, biological toys made and advertised for little girls producing and selling drugs… Fuck… I heard someone come in and turning around I saw Jackie and spoke. “yes Jackie?” Jackie went up to where I was sitting started looking at the money and spoke. “Dis am onwy dah beginnin” I speak “Yeah it am, I awweady got some of dah money weinbested. Soon weww be abwe to pwoduce mowe an’ at highah quawity!” Jackie speaks “I hab dah feewin. Dis am going to be dah stawt of somethin’ magnificent boss.

I Recommend Listening To This As You Read: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA As Giovanni and Jackie continue talking the pile of dollar bills slowly starts taking more and more focus

“Push it to the limit! Walk along the razor’s edge! But don’t look down just keep your head, or you’ll be finished!”

Giovanni looks at all of the new equipment bought and the fluffies working to make more product

“Open up the limit! Past the point of no return! Reached the top, but still you gotta learn how to keep it!”

Jackie and a team of fluffies break into a HasbioMart and heading to the fluffy pen and cages Jackie speaks “Ggwee to wowk wiff us an’ we’ww bweak 'ou out!” After a few seconds the fluffies all nod and are broken out.

“Hit the wheel and double the stakes! Throttle wide open like a bat outta hell! You could crash the gates (crash the gates!)”

Giovanni wanting some enfies, goes over to a mare and after a few minutes of flattery it cuts to the silhouette of them doing the… Well you already know… Beast laying down at the back of the bed tries to sleep but get’s accidently kicked occasionally and he cries.

“Going for the back of beyond! Nothing gonna stop you, there’s nothing that’s wrong! So close now you’re nearly at the brink So push it!!! ooh yeah!”

Giovanni now a father of several litters of Foals from different mothers is with Jackie and Nathan, they have traveled to a pretty large mansion that has been purchased for the no longer obese degenerate Nathan. And there’s a large party going on as Nathan cuts the ribbon, and expensive furniture is being brought in.

“Welcome to the limit (the limit!) Take it baby, one step more! The power game’s still playing so you better win it!”

As a giant rival herd begins to approach the warehouse Giovanni steps out and with an idea goes to speak to the Smarty leading it, At first of Smarty is confrontational but after a few minutes of talking he has a look of understanding as Giovanni points to the Smarties best son and his daughter and the Smarty with a now calm face shakes hooves with Giovanni and it cuts to the wedding of their children and the Smarty now having a powerful position of an enforcer for Giovanni and his herd becoming being integrated.

“Push it to the limit (the limit!) With no one left to stand in your way! You might get careless, but you’ll never be safe! While you’re still livin!”

Two Miami investigators overlook the charred remains of several victims. Drug deal gone bad they thought to themselves, they still couldn’t piece together who was behind the recent surge of drug trafficking and dealing. But with this case and the several other’s throughout the city, there was always one thing connecting them… Orange Fluffy Hair.

“Welcome to the limit (the limit!) Standing on the razor’s edge! So don’t look down just keep your head, or you’ll be finished!”

Giovanni, Jackie, Nathan and several other high ranking employees and family members party hard in the mansion drinking expensive alcohol and having a good time as they just closed out a 10.5 million dollar sale and in turn have now become the largest dealer in Miami.

“Welcome to the limit! Push it to the limit, hey”!

The Music Ends here

The party has just ended and Giovanni now sits down on a large pile to dollar bills drinking champagne and watching horse racing. Jackie who was laying down speaks. “‘Ou know boss dis may be dah bestes’ thin’ to ebah happen to us” Thinking about Jackie’s words it was hard not to agree with him, several months had passed since I reincarnated and since the mI never felt so alive… I speak. “‘Ou know Jackie when Giobanni was fiwst weincawnated I thought it was a cuwse buh nao… I think it was a bwessin’ fwom god himsewf.” I take a deep breath as I take a sip from the Champagne Jackie speaks “compwetewy agwee boss. Say nao that Miami am fiwmwy undah ouw contwow what’s next?” I was going to tell Jackie on his old birthday that was in a week but since I asked me that now I just told him right there. “hey Jackie how wouwd 'ou wike wun am own opewation as dah wegionaw boss of a Jacksonbiwwe bwanch?” Fin

[Epilogue]

The sun was setting you were sitting in the attic of an old abandoned house at the outskirts of Miami. You were looking at a mirror you were a unicorn mare with a pink coat and a blonde mane, you started to apply stolen beauty products on yourself trying to look more presentable than suddenly you hear two enter and a voice. “We hab it nao! Hewd Mummah!” When you turned around you saw the one who spoke, He was a alicorn stallion with a black coat and bright green mane. Even though he was an adult he was considerably smaller with him being an inbred runt you speak. “fank 'ou Stephan” Stephan bows before you giving you what you wanted and showing the upmost loyalty. turning to see the other person in the room… The person you loved more than anything in the world you’re sweet son… Louis Of course he wasn’t you’re biological son at least not anymore with him being a brightly colored puffygriffin and all he speaks as he flicks his wrist. “Oh my sweet Mommy! We got what wanted isn’t that right Stephan!” Stephan gives a face of pure annoyance as I think to myself.

Ever since you were killed by that fucking pig of a husband you’ve been reincarnated as this biotoy horse. At first it seemed pretty hopeless being born in a glass case in some fucking HasbioMart with a stupid fucking ‘Mummah’ and people gawking at me! It got better though with me finding my son in the neighboring cage. At first I didn’t know if it was him with him only saying his name but thinking well maybe well one of the employees must have gave him that name! I was still in complete shock but… When he started asking his brothers to hump him… I knew it was my son! When we talked he said the reason he died was due to some overdose in LA sticking a little to much heroin at some nightclub. We were planning to escape thinking with his sharp claw’s he could tear a hole in our cages and we’ll find a way out… That was until some brown fucking shitstain fluffy came in at the middle of the night and started asking us to come join him and his fucking cult or some shit, I didn’t care I just nodded and he had the cages opened. I was so overjoyed to finally be with my son again we snuck out and headed to this place a place I knew we could stay.

The place was empty first walking in but when heading to the basement we saw a whole herd of fluffies starved including Stephan. Talking to there Smarty I was able to use my intelligence and pure elegance to convince them to join me, of course Smarties body was thrown in the dumpster. After a few days of teaching the herd to gather food and how to act… I felt unsatisfied like yeah I had food, water and a nice shelter but still I wanted nice things! So giving an order to the Herd they went and shoplifted a bunch of nice clothing and having a surplus an idea came to me. Why not start selling this stuff! Of course I dint have much experience at first but more and more I stole I got better and so did my operations with me making a pretty nice fortune. Things were going pretty good I had all I ever wanted! That was until one of my workers came back with some news…

A rival herd was led by someone named Giovanni. I didn’t think much of it at first I actually hadn’t thought about him in weeks up to that point. But sending some scouts tasked to learning more about this fluffy named ‘Giovanni’ Once they came back my suspicions were confirmed… Still selling drugs! Still fucking whores! That brings us to know, Stephan my business manager and son Louis just came back from a scouting but this time they had a camera. Looking at the picture I was fuming just by looking at him and he wasn’t alone he was with my other son Nathan! Grabbing a lighter from the counter I tore apart the picture to the point where it was only him in it and started to burn it speaking “Ou fucker! Wucia wiww hab hew webenge!

Thank you for reading my story! You know writing this has been really fun! But I always envisioned TTOGR being only a 2 chapter story so the next chapter is going to be insane! But I hope to have the first part of chapter 5 for Last Hope done near the end of April and chapter 2 done after it’s first part. And of course constructive criticism is appreciated!

3 Likes