The Tale Of Giovanni Rossi Or: How I learned To Stop Worrying And Love Being Reincarnated As A Fluffy Chapter 1 part 1 The Devil In Disguise (FluffySadist)

Next

It was a nice hot summer day in Miami. You were sitting by the poolside at your private apartment building drinking an ice cold beer with not a care in the world. Than you heard the door slam open and heard his voice “BOSS YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS! HOLY FUCK! HOLY FUCK!” You give a death stare at Jackie one of your let’s just say… ‘Employees’. What part of not fucking bothering me during my day off did he not understand? Fucking libtard you speak. “WHAT THE FUCK IS IT NOW!” You get up moving your sweaty, hairy, obese but muscular frame towards Jackie. Once you get their you look over at his phone once you finally see text on it you’re heart nearly drops. " BREAKING NEWS! MIAMI POLICE ISSUE ARREST WARRENT FOR NOTORIOUS CRIME BOSS GIOVANNI ROSSI. THIS AFTER WIFE LUCIA ROSSI EXPOSES EVIDENCE OF HIS ALLEGED CRIMES! MORE AT 5!" You begin to breath heavily dropping the beer in you’re hand. Than starting to speak. " THAT FUCKING BITCH NO THAT FUCKING WHORE! I GAVE HER THE WORLD AND THIS IS HOW SHE REPAYS ME! FUCK!!!" I speak again "HAS SHE LEFT GODDAMNIT! HAS SHE! FUCKING SPEAK YOU FUCKING RETARD! Jackie cowers than forces himself to speak “I think she’s still packing her bags Boss!” You sprinted inside heading to the main bedroom. You were so fucking pissed! how could she do this? You were so fucking pissed you even punched a hole in the wall and broke some fucking random expensive Chinese vase. Than finally after only a minute you arrived at the bedroom seeing Lucia with several packed and unpacked suitcases.

“YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING PIG! YEAH I TOLD THEM! AFTER CATCHING YOU WITH THOSE WHORE’S IM FUCKING DONE GIOVANNI! AND I’M TAKING THE KIDS!” She was now at the corner of the room holding you’re grandfathers world war 2 1911 pointing it right at you after a few seconds you spoke. “HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS YOU RETARDED WHORE! PRISON FOR FUCKING LIFE THAT WHAT IT DOES!” You took a few steps closer to Lucia. You should have never married a stripper ugh. Lucia speaks “DON’T TAKE ONE STEP FUTHER! IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT YOU SON OF A BITCH!” In a fit of pure rage you lounge at her giving a scream that sounded much more like a roar. you could hear a gunshot and less than a second later you felt a sharp spike of pain. Finally reaching Lucia you grabbing her throat with a grip so hard you could say it was unnatural you speak “YOU FUCKING WHORE! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!” You started to slam Lucia head against the wall each time more and more blood came out of her. Finally after doing this several more times all that was left of Lucia was a unrecognizable bloody pulp.

You sat yourself down for a few moment breathing heavily. Looking over at where I was shot I noticed my entire right shoulder was covered in blood with me using my wifebeater as a sort of bandage. You had no idea what you were going to do you knew you had to get out of here somehow and there was no way in hell that the kids are ever going to forgive you. Than an idea came to you… The Boat yeah it might still be along the dock getting to it I could flee the country maybe fake my death. I knew I had to be quick so grabbing the 1911 some ammo and a few other necessary items I headed out back to the poolside seeing Jackie looking at me and he spoke " Boss what happened out there? you’re arm holy shit!" I speak “WE HAVE TO GO TO THE FUCKING DOCK NOW!” Just as you said that you could start to hear sirens in the distance you spoke “C’MON LET’S FUCKING GO!” Heading to the garage you picked the car the closest to you it being a blue 1965 Ford Mustang. Franticly getting inside the passenger seat you spoke to Jackie “FUCKING DRIVE YOU IMBICLE!” as you said that the garage door had just opened enough for the both of you to leave. Jackie slammed his foot on the accelerator and left the garage.

At the time only a few police officers had gotten out of their cars. but when the few that were out saw you some of them shot there guns only hitting the car you speak “FUCKING HELL!” Looking infront of you the traffic outside was heavy with us going in and out of lanes entering a tunnel and driving as fast as possible. Looking through the rear view mirror several police cars were behind you the lights almost blinding Jackie spoke “Boss I don’t want to go to jail. My wife Sarah she is expecting twins. What am I going to do! OH GOD!” I notice Jackie having tears in his eyes. What a fucking pussy I speak "JACKIE STAY FOCUSED IF WE GET ON THE BOAT WERE HOME FREE SO FUCKING DRIVE! Now Exiting the tunnel we were now at the beach. I could see the dock and my boat in he distance but as we continued to get closer and closer to the dock I heard a loud pop. Immediately Jackie lost control of the car. One of those cops must have shot a tire or something. Than finally we crashed into a tree I was dark for a few seconds before I was able to regain my senses looking at Jackie I saw a pretty morbid sight. He was slumped over blood gushing out. His entire head basically completely fucking exploded his skull and brains were now everywhere. “FUCK!” Getting out of the wreaked car I saw police stopping and starting to chase me. Looking over at the dock I noticed it wasn’t that far I could still make it! Starting to run towards the docks you saw as the people on the beach started to run and scream in terror not just with the car crash. But the police officers trying now to shoot me. For the first few shots they missed me completely guessing trying not to hit anyone. Than I felt a shock of pain those fuckers! They hit my leg! Continuing to run I was so close to the docks than they hit me again I shout in pain “FUCK!” I… I… It was so close I started to approach my boat and just as I started to get inside for a split second I felt a sharp pain coming from the back of my head And It Was Lights Out…

Things were now pitch black. Was I in a coma? In hell? It was so strange but other than that I had this strange feeling of… Calmness and things were like that for what felt like forever. Than suddenly out of nowhere I could feel warmth and like I was in some sort of goo substance. It was so gross ugh what I would give for some liquor right now. Than I felt something different it was fleshy I tried to touch it but I couldn’t I could feel that I had a body but when I tried to move only tiny movements happened. Than finally after hearing nothing for what seemed like forever I heard a faint voice “♪Mummah wub tummeh babbehs, tummeh babbehs wub Mummah♪” no NO! It couldn’t be! Reincarnated as a FLUFFY! damnit! What did I do to deserve this and to also keep all of my past memories what type of cruel joke is this! More and more time passed I could feel myself getting larger and larger and feeling more and more cramped by my ‘siblings’ it was unbearable! Than I heard the sound of my ‘Mummahs’ voice “BIGGEST POOPIES!” And just like that even though my eyes were closed for the first time in forever I saw light… Fin

Thank you for reading my story! With this story I wanted to make something that was a lot more of a traditional fluffy story with humans and all of that. But also a with a mafia/cartel black comedy twist. And for when the next parts will release I intend for Last Hope to still be my main project but I hope I can add parts at least twice a month. And of course constructive criticism is appreciated.

9 Likes

<3

Lucia is a fucking idiot. Don’t tell the cops until you’re somewhere safe!

I hope he’s born on the street.

1 Like

Damn, what a great start

1 Like

Scarface but with fluffies? Sign me the fuck up.

1 Like