The Tale Of Giovanni Rossi Or: How I learned To Stop Worrying And Love Being Reincarnated As A Fluffy Chapter 2 part 3 Beaten But Not Defeated (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

You were looking out you’re window when you heard them come in.
“We wewe abwe to buwn dah mansion buh fwuffy got 'way Wucia.”
It was Stephan’s voice turning around you saw him with a scared expression and you’re dear son Louis, You speak.
“Wucia awweady knows… Stephan… Come hewe!”
Stephan now had a look of pure terror, he knew what happened when someone fails me, Stephan protests.
“pwease Wucia we destwoyed his house, he has nowhewe weft to go! It was dah henchmen who wet him get 'way, dey wewe compwete amateuw’s wan 'way when things got tough!”
I start to snarl as slowly Stephan begins approaching me and when he was in reach without hesitation I pulled a knife from my robe and started to make a deep cut starting from the bottom of his face. Stephan starts to scream in agony as I speak.
“Giobanni’s second in command dah shit cowowed one, am he stiww awibe! Ow did 'ou fuck up that to!”
Stephan is crying as I slowly start going up to his snout with the knife, blood is raining down on the floor. Stephan speaks.
“DAH BWAST WAS MASSIBE, HE HAS TO BE DEAD! PWEASE JUST STAHP!”
Continuing to go up I speak again.
“Whewe am he nao!”
Stephan who looked like he was about to pass out speaks.
“STEPHAN DOESN’T KNOW! BUH I HAB EBEWY ABAIWABWE WESOUWCE WOOKIN’ FO’ HIM! WE HAB ENTEWED HIS TUWF AN’ AWW IT WIWW TAKE AM A BWIBED EMPWOYEE TO TEWW US WHEWE HE AM, AN’ WE HAB HIM!”

Feeling satisfied I throw Stephan on the floor, with him now have a giant bloody gash running through his face, a wound that will probably never heal a permanent reminder of his failure. He is crying covering his face Louis looks at me and speaks.
“You didn’t have to hurt him that bad Mom! He was telling the truth about the henchmen, they weren’t that experienced.”
I look at Louis giving him the side eye and he looks away knowing I wasn’t in the mood. I speak.
“GET UP IDIOT! ‘OU HAB A BASTAWD TO HUNT DOWN! GO AN’ WEABE NAO!”
Stephan gets up shaking and generally looking broken heading to the exit. looking at my son Louis I speak.
“Wouis I nee’ to to occupancy him again, make suwe he doesn’t fuck up dis time.”
Louis look’s annoyed as he speaks.
“Fine… It wasn’t like I was going to do something tonight anyways!”
Both Louis and Stephan are now at the door and feeling like Stephan wasn’t ‘motivated’ enough. I speak.
“Stephan if 'ou nu come back hewe wiff Giobanni. just to wet 'ou know, Wucia wiww hab to cut am tongue out. Su nu be a fuck up again!”
Stephan starts to breathing heavily almost collapsing as Louis forces him out the door. And with them gone I go back to looking out the window at the Miami skyline, With a smirk and a chuckle, I could feel my revenge coming any day now.

[Pov Switch Giovanni]

I was sat down smoking a cigarette, just feeling sorry for myself. I was in the Safehouse with Jackie, Nathan, Beast and a few other fluffies all sitting as well. The place was pretty barren with there only being a few pieces of furniture scattered about and was hidden in-between two larger buildings. Suddenly while in the middle of smoking I could hear Nathan speak.
“What are we doing just standing around here! We need to do something fast, Several of our facilities have already been attacked, c’mon Dad you’re in charge here do something!”
Jackie chimes in.
“Yeah boss I’be seen ‘ou webuiwd fwom nothin’ an’ nao aftah a few setbacks am gibin’ up!”
Finally after hearing both of them speak I put my cigarette down, taking a deep sign I speak.
“How dah heww am we goin’ to fite dis? Dey seem to know ebewythin’ about us! An’ we nu eben know whewe dewe base am!”
Jackie speaks.
“Fight! dewe’s stiww pwenty of fwuffies woyaw to ‘ou, aww we hab to do us wawwy them togethah an’ take dah whowe down!”
Fight… Hearing what Jackie had to say, an idea had popped into my head feeling a sudden rush of enthusiasm I speak.
“to fite them we nee’ to get on dewe webew… That mean’s at weast fo’ nao nu mowe sewwin ‘pwoduct’. Aww empwoyees nao must fite bowuntawiwy ow not.”
Nathan nods as he speaks.
“How are we going to start?”
I put my hoof over my chin as I think than after a few seconds I speak.
“‘Ou know we shouwd check up on ouw eastewn stowage faciwity, wet’s go see if dey hab twied to attack it yet. If dey haben’t, wet’s set up an ambush. An’ wiff one of dah henchmen question them fo’ answews of whewe Wucia am wocated.”
As I finish speaking both Jackie and Nathan shrug in approval. This wasn’t probably the smartest of idea’s but with our current situation it might be our best.

We began traveling to the storage facility immediately no time to waste. Traveling down the roads I looked out seeing the amount of fluffies in the alleyways I didn’t know if they were friend or foe but it certainly looked like massive amounts of them were on the move. Sitting I could hear the radio as the news was playing.
Breaking news! Due to the recent influx of feral biotoy’s, Mayor Suarez has officially ordered all animal control units to ease the chaos and to begin mass euthanasia. But for some better news drug trafficking’s in Miami has recently plummeted which was credited by our brave MPD officers, more news at 4!"
Damn at least credit the right person for my failures you pricks! As we kept driving I could start to see the animal control vehicles pass us, I had no idea how this was going to change things but I hoped maybe, I could maybe just tell everyone to go into hiding at least for a bit. With a tap on my shoulder I look to see Jackie who was sitting beside speak.
“Boss when we get to Wucia what am we goin’ to do wiff hew?”
Looking at Jackie I give just a grin and chuckle than a few seconds later he smiles and speaks.
“Damn boss am one fucked up pwick!”

Once we arrived at the storage faciality I took a sigh of relief, it hadn’t been attacked yet. Entering I saw the herd I assigned to run the place, they all looked pretty scared and confused about what was going on with the Herd’s Smarty approaching me and speaking
“Whewe 'ou been!”
I speak.
“Boff dah Wawehouse an’ Mansion am destwoyed. Boff attack’s wewe wead by a wibaw gwoup, dey maybeh be attackin’ dis pwace soon we nee’ to pwepawe an’ set up an’ ambush nao!”
The Smarty was angerd by my tone go figure, there kind don’t take kindly to orders but he followed them anyway. We started to barricade the place with several fluffies on the lookout for potential attacks and others setting up the main trap with me, Jackie, Nathan and Beast generally just waiting. I was sitting in a chair when I heard a fluffy shout.
“Hewd am appwoaching!”
Grinning I walk out and go to the nearest window, there I saw a herd coming out of an alleyway being led by a mean looking toughie. With a hoof gesture I give the signal to set off the trap and speak.
“If ‘ou wan’ a waw Wucia, I’ww gib 'ou a waw.” Fin

Thank you for reading my story! I hope to have the next part done in at least a week. And of course constructive criticism is appreciated.

2 Likes

Gio’s got his heart set on a Lucia-shaped litter pal.

Lucia just wants his head.

1 Like