The Tale Of Giovanni Rossi Or: How I learned To Stop Worrying And Love Being Reincarnated As A Fluffy Chapter 2 part 1 Phantom's From The Past (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

I was laying on my bed the sun was setting and I was drinking a martini when I heard someone open the door and I got the news. “Giobanni dewe’s been an incident we hab to weabe!” What the fuck looking I saw that it was Jackie talking about!? What incident? Getting up I walk over to him speaking “that dah heww happened!” Finally Jackie tells me what happened. “Jackie just got caww… Boss dah wawehouse it’s buwnin’ down!” THE FUCK! dammit! how did this happen! We started running towards one of my costume self driving car’s once we entered we had the directions entered and the car was off. How could this happen? Fuck! As we were driving down the busy road I spoke to Jackie “who towd 'ou dis?” Jackie speaks “Nathan he sent Jackie a text am at dah wawehouse wite nao!” A few minutes had passed I could feel my heart pounding in my chest we had several orders that needed to be done and with this… Dammit! Getting closer and closer to the warehouse I could finally look out and see all the smoke rising.

Once we got to the warehouse I could barley see for breath. looking for Nathan all we could see were firefighters going in and out of the building eventually we were able to find a place where the smoke wasn’t that bad and we could finally breath and see. Looking around I found Nathan he was sitting by a firetruck coughing and looking disheveled approaching him he saw me and spoke “Oh good you’re finally here it was like fucking hell in there!” I speak “whewe 'ou abwe to get any of ouw stuff out! how did dis buwnies stawt!” Nathan responds “I tried to save as much as I could but I’m only one person. And when I had gotten in the place was already burning I had no idea what started the fire maybe one of the fluffy workers maybe?” We all sat as the smoke and the fire began to clear and I could finally get a good look at the warehouse.

There was nothing left, all of it turned to ashes I could see the burned corpses of dozens of fluffies and foals. In the ruins looking around I tried to see if there was any fluffies that had gotten out that maybe knew what happened. Leaving in search I left Jackie with Nathan and after around a minute of searching I found a half burned crying mare with 2 foals sitting on here. They all looked like they’d been through hell and when approaching them I could hear her speak. “Nu hab speshuw fwend ow wingie babbeh nu mowe! Hab wowstes’ buwnie huwties!” She looks at me a little surised at first but just looks down and continues to cry I speak “Am sowwy about what happened miss. Do 'ou know what happened, what stawted dis buwnies?” She looks at me teary eyes and responds.

“We wewe wowkin’ wiff dah big machines it was aww otay’… Den… Den bunch of mean fwuffies came an’ stawted buwnin’ ebewything!” What I am silent for a few moments before speaking again “dis wasn’t an accident someone did dis on puwpose?” the mare nods. WHAT THE FUCK! WHO THE FUCK WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND WHY FLUFFIES! I speak. “Was it empwoyees that did dis what did dey wook wike!?” The mare speaks. “Nu it wasn’t, Dey aww came in fwooh an entwance an’ aww wowe bwack cwothin’ an’ mask’s. Once dey set buwnies to ebewythin’ dey weft.” Once she is finished speaking I leave and start heading back to Nathan and Jackie and once I get there i speak. “Dis am not an accident dis was on puwpose goddamnit!” Jackie has a face of pure shock while Nathan covers his face I speak “wet’s just get dis pwace cwean up fo’ nao.”

We spent the next few days scavenging all that we could without alerting the detectives that had arrived at the scene. Once that was done we went around gathering all of the fluffies that had escaped the fire and put them in a mansion for now just until we could find a new warehouse. I had to postpone a lot of orders losing lot of money and trust I spent most of my times thinking of who those fluffies were who attacked the warehouse? All the fluffies we recovered all said the same story and it was strange on how they were even able to start a fire! It had been a week since the fire and I was exhausted entering my office I tried to turn on the light but something was… Off it didn’t turn on and looking at my desk drenched in darkness I saw a silhouette as it moved I spoke “Am in nu mood fo’ fuckin jokes wite nao stahp it!” The figure came out of the darkness and it wasnt a fluffy or human it was a puffy? It looked at me with a smirk before speaking “What? You don’t miss me Daddy?” Fin

Thank you for reading my story! I hope to have the next part done in at least a week and of course constructive criticism is appreciated.

3 Likes