Write a smol story (InfraredTurbine)

I was learning how to use brushes better, in a way to improve my style, and did this as a test, but with no story.

If you were to mention this mare and her baby story in *less than 50 words ((edit: forget it, go beyond 50 if you want to, have fun)) *, what would it be ?
what happened to her ? why is she alone ? are the tags some hints that may help ?
we don’t know …
Feel free to describe a story of it, let’s have some fun on this Sunday!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

31 Likes

Pregnant mother got the munchies and waddled off from the herd. She forgot that the farther she went away from the herd, the farther it would be to walk back. Eventually she was stranded, with her herd nowhere in sight. A bird stole her baby.

4 Likes

“Hewe we awe, babbeh. Dis am babbeh-gu-way hole mummah been tawkin bout. Goobai.”

7 Likes

the ending made me laugh ngl

1 Like

Mare was a shit factory, kicked out of her house and forced to flee to the forest. All her babies but the greenie died to the elements or the wildlife. Herd killed. They are the sole survivors.

4 Likes

but if she was a domestic fluffy, did she join a herd after that ?

Absolutely. I was trying to keep it short as fuck but yeah she definitely ran into a forest herd, mainly browns and greens, as they are best suited to survival and avoiding easy detection by aerial predators.

1 Like

ah I misunderstood it xD
Noice!

The green one is the only one left, and even though its not her favorite, it is the last.

2 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

if it was all green, the birds would not find it, but since he has a delicious orange mange color, maybe some eagly thought it was a delicious dinner
bad luck. kek

1 Like

Gingers are meant to die.

2 Likes

The souless hacks!

but… I’m a ginger :d

1 Like

Dammit. I forgot once I started that you said 50 words or less. I was here writing a whole novel. This picture is strange because it’s like, so simple. Yet it makes me feel incredibly sentimental, nostalgic, and intrigued.

Sorry I can’t come up with something 50 words or less but this picture just really hits. Tbh.

3 Likes

no worries, go crazy, have your fun

1 Like

No you’re not.

You have a soul.

1 Like

A fluffy mare with her only child leave the forest where they live because people are building a holiday resort here. The mare had known too much pain at the hand of a human to want to meet anyone again. She goes towards the mountains, where she hopes to find peace.

1 Like

if he has freckles, then more than one. :wink:

1 Like

Winter is coming. Abandoned by her human for breaking his only rule, she has been slowly wasting away for weeks. Only her green foal has survived the mounting cold. Her other foals sit uncomfortably in her belly, waiting to be food for their brother. The cavern yawns before her, beckoning, the promise of sanctuary too precious to pass up regardless of what might be lurking below. She descends.

2 Likes