Any Stories Involving A Brown Fluffy Abused at First, but Ends Up With a Hugbox Ending?

Just like the title suggests. Any good ones you all recommend?

3 Likes

there are billions of those. the most liked thing on the site is about that

13 Likes

The character Lightning from my Sam and Will stories is like that. Sort of. Does it matter if the brown fluffy is also a cannibal?

3 Likes

Thanks.

Not really. I’m willing to read anything I can get ahold of.

2 Likes

Marble’s story by RQ is good

4 Likes

The Sam and Will stuff is mixed hugbox and abuse, the Abuser’s Web Guide is done in the style of vids uploaded to a youtube channel that I mostly use to flesh out headcanon and provide details and background, The Library series is a hugboxy fluffventure that is currently stalled, and the Miscellaneous stories are all over the lot.

Don’t read the Peter stories unless you’re very sure you want some fwuffed up shit.

I also agree with @Thatmotherfluffer on Marble’s story.

3 Likes

To shamelessly self promote. I just wrote a Halloween story with a brown baby being abused by his family while trying to escape an alien attack.

May be stretching for what you’re looking for. But again shameless self promotion.

2 Likes

I’ve got one.

“Child Soldiers”

Throw a stone into the abuse tag and it’ll bounce off of four stories like that.

1 Like

You’ve just described like 99% of neutralbox.

I get it though stories are hard to find just with how many there are and the fact that you either sort by top or latest.

Plus the fact that for some reason commenting on a post changes it’s age makes reading multi-parts a nightmare

3 Likes

I doubt it, it’s a super niche trope that I’ve almost never seen in the history of this site

1 Like

To be fair, it’s the perfect mix of just a fucking cute fluffy and a raging revenge boner.

2 Likes

The Ballad of Chocolate Chip by Chocowate-Chippy

1 Like