Does anyone want their characters drawn (swiftbitches

I want to draw some art of people’s characters, anthro or regular, abuse, weird, sad, or hug box I don’t care. You need to give me a full description or picture and a good description of what you want them to be doing.

15 Likes

ME !! ME I WANT :o (tell your price)

4 Likes

Starburst happily playing with bubbles while there is blood and gore around her, but not on her. If you have to draw both eyes, one is lazy, this was before she got a lobotomy.

3 Likes

How bout this lady? She has to wear a muzzle when doing lap dances so she doesn’t bite ppl xD

5 Likes

Let’s go for Crowley & Scorch in the happier times before Scorch’s death and Crowley became a monster.

Crowley is a dark red unicorn stallion with a black mane and Scorch is a burnt orange unicorn mare with a brown mane.

6 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity :purple_heart: Maybe the three foals from my comic? Green and yellow can be together, yellow consoling green because Blue took food or a stuffy friend from Green.

3 Likes

I’d like to see Anthro Sammy done in your style.

6 Likes

It is free :smiley:

4 Likes

A tiny blue foal(colt) with black mane/tail in a sink stuck on his back. Bleach has been knocked over and has poured onto him, causing his fluff to lighten where it touches.

Before
After

3 Likes

CUTIE!! he’s a small alicorn, light/pale pinkish long fur and meduim purple mane and tail, dark purple hooves and bright turquoise/teal eyes (cyan??? idk they all seem the same to me lol)
his tail is tied almost fully with a red ribbon and he has a sanitary cut around is ass so his fur doesnt get dirty, his skin is pretty pale. castrated. ribbon on his head and collar arent needed but you can add them!

i dont mind what you draw, even him just standing there i would be very content. maybe him being pouty, cranky and stubborn while about to be punished for being bad if youd like a suggestion, anything goes though

picture reference

if youd like to draw him i can draw one of your fluffs in return! otherwise id feel bad lol, just let me know who, i can do anthro stuff as well

3 Likes

I’d love to see the scene of the soon mummah in my story chowing down on spaghetti made entirely of parsley right before the effects of it kick in.

I didn’t include a description of her, but she’s a designer unicorn fluffy with a glossy white coat with purple sparkles on it and a gold mane. She’s at the “completely round” stage of fluffy pregnancy and she’s gobbling down green spaghetti and sauce and brown meatballs (they were dyed) while the unseen narrator is smirking.

4 Likes

Oh I’d love to draw Cutie! And if you’d like to draw one of mine, I’d love it if you drew Axel

5 Likes

gladly! axel will be fun

4 Likes

:o
In that can you draw Laura ? :3

a pink coat, blue long curly mane and eyes pegasus mare which had multiple litters (big tits)
She was an abuse victim and has plenty of scars on her back and her left wing brocken in half :3

5 Likes

I would love to see my Nebula or Goldy in your style.~

2 Likes

I need a description\picture

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s a lot of suggestions. You’re sure getting the pick of the litter!

As for me… Maybe Snowcone from The Toy Castle resting with some chirpy foals? How many is up to you, she’s not a mom (she’s saving her herd’s kidnapped foals and before then acted as a kind of nanny) so she can have anywhere between 1 and 20. If you want a specific foal, there’s a red talkie foal named Reddy who stays by her side for much of the story.

The story also left her with some scars(and PTSD), if you want a post-story thing.
castle aftermath

Like dumbiestass I’d feel a little bad just nabbing a slot from others, though, so in return I could draw one of your fluffs and make it a full-on art trade.

2 Likes

you can do anything you like with either of these two. I would love a surprise.

3 Likes

I’d love for you to consider my fluffy Sage. He’s a pegasus stallion with an pastel yellow coat and an olive mane. As for what he’d be doing, Sage is a very adventurous and proud fluffy, so possibly standing with a hoof raised and his main fluttering in a breeze, his tiny wings spread as wide as they’ll go.

2 Likes

Can you draw Nestlé playing with a toy train? He is a brown earthie with a black mane (though the mane color is not shown in Spore).
https://fluffy-community.com/t/meet-nestle-a-fluffy-made-in-spore-by-pushka/11762

2 Likes