Last Hope Chapter 4 part 2 To Build A House (FluffySadist)

First
Previous
Next

You’re name is Velvet and for the past year you have been the caretaker of King maximus. Now both of you are sitting relaxing by a balcony overlooking all of Stablelot. Looking all around you’ve noticed just how large the city is. Like even before unification you’re best bet for finding a safe place to live would have been here. Than during the thought of unification you remembered some recent news. Some of our scots in the city of Chicago said a government had formed it was some sort of confederation I think. But the weird thing was that the city wasn’t just unified by fluffies but also a race known as ‘puffies’ you didn’t know much of there race but you heard they had beaks and talons as sharp as a blade. Not to long ago Maximus was briefed about the entire thing by a few of his generals. The conversation went well a first talking mostly about their leaders there cities and the government structure but when they asked if they should be consider a threat Maximus got really upset and ordered them out of his chambers. Curious about why he did this I asked him about it “Maximus may Bewbet ask a question?” Maximus looks at me and speaks “of couwse. what’s on am mind?” I speak “when those genewaws wewe tawkin’ about chicago an’ if dey wewe fweat. 'ou seemed to get upset what was wwong?” Maximus gives a small sigh and speaks " when dey wewe tawkin’ about if dey wewe fweat maximus couwd see it in dewe see-pwaces dey wanted fwuffy to say yes. ‘ou see bewbet fo’ most of my wife aww I ebah done was fite an’ yes many of dah peopwe Maximus did fite wewe not that gud buh aftah awhiwe it just dwains ‘ou of am souw weabin’ ‘ou empty. Su when dey asked me about if dey wewe fweat maximus said nu an’ sent them on dewe way. An’ aftah I owdewed that whowe gwoup of enboys on dewe way to chicago wiff them I bwin’ dah offah of fwiendship, cowpowation an’ peace. Bewbet Maximus has awso noticed somethin’ ‘ou see eben though most nu wike to admit it dah wowwd am changin’ mowe an’ mowe wiff hewds becomin’ much mowe wawgah an’ mowe owganized. An’ wiff Nickew city acwoss dah Gweat Sea in dah west an’ Chicago not that faw in dah east. If we wewe to continue am waw wike ways. It couwd bewy weww mean dah destwuction of ebewythin’ we howd deaw."

[Pov Switch Soul]

The first days of the construction let’s just say… Were not like how I imagined it would go. Putting a bunch of injured fluffies with no experience with building in a building environment and with the only one with experience having his arm broken wasn’t a good idea. During the first few days we were able to clear out the place no issue. With most of the junk being thrown out and us setting up a small place inside the house for us to all sleep and to keep all our stuff as we built. The next step and where things started to go wrong was in repairing all the floors and walls. We thought things were going well than when I was trying to follow the directions Jay gave me in repairing floors I FELL THROUGH. And it hurt really… Really bad I didn’t think I broke anything and there was only bruises and scratches and no blood. But now every time I tried to walk there was was a limp. Merlin tried to help me in healing by giving me a bunch of herbs he had they all tasted pretty bad and didn’t seem to do much. Now sitting trying to do as much as I possibly could I figure it out. Everything was just to unorganized everyone seemed to be doing there own thing and if we were going to do this we all had to work as a team so I called everyone to meet me.

In the main hall of the house when everyone was looking at me confused I began to speak " Souw know things awen’t goin’ to weww an’ Souw thinks I know why. If we am goin’ to do dis we am goin’ to hab to wowk as team that means nu wongah doin’ ouw own sepawate thin’ buh aww of us wowkin’ in dah same woom do 'ou know what I mean?" Than Jay speaks. “You know everyone that isn’t such a bad idea if we are going to work effectively. It’s best if we go from room to room instead of doing each room separately.” After hearing me and Jay speak everyone seemed to agree with that idea and than just like that work of the house became a lot faster. For the next few days thing continued to go well with several the entire downstairs already having it’s walls repaired and also having a new door installed. Now the next step of the construction would be the upstairs. Of course there would be some challenges with the upstairs being a lot more damaged than the downstairs but we were hopeful. As now both Monica’s leg and Jay’s arm had healed far enough were they no longer required casts. And the limp I had was a lot less noticeable.

Building in the upstairs made me feel so hot. The summer heat coming down made it so it felt like I was being cooked alive. And by looking at the others they felt the same was as well with our building speed slowing a lot and breaks a lot more frequent. It was during this building while be were putting in some floor boards that Monica abruptly ran out. Concerned about what was going on I followed her. once I started to approach the back door I could hear what sounded like… Puking and heavy panting I spoke “Monica we ‘ou otay’?” I could hear Monica quickly put her mask back on she spoke “Am fine Monica just nee’ a bweak!” Monica spoke to me in an exhausted tone and I began to head back to work. Out of everyone here she has been the one to take the most breaks. I think the reason for this is the heavy robes. I just wish she took them off they seem to be causing her a lot of suffering it make me sad. Continuing the work the second floor was nearing completion just looking around the place it looked completely different with everything repaired this place made our old house look like a small hut. There were even enough rooms for everyone to have there own! Once the second floor was done Jay said he was going to work the the roof all by himself giving us the task to start decorating the place and to claim our rooms.

Doing our new task the first place to be decorated was the downstairs. There both Monica’s and Willy’s rooms would be and also there would be a kitchen cleaning area and storage room. Also for decorating we went back into the Green Roof market to buy some furniture for the house. It wasn’t that expensive with all the money we had been paid from Chicago. we bought all sorts of things mostly stuff for bedrooms the kitchen and stuff to put around the house for decorations. Once we got back we began we began the process of decorating and once finsihed we started the upstairs with me claiming my room at the end of the hall and Merlin claiming his room in the middle with him saying it was also going to be Jay’s room as well. After that we were almost complete with the decoration than we heard jays voice outside “Everyone! Come out! I finished the roof! Come take a look!” We all came out and once we had gotten to Jay he pointed up and spoke “Look!” Looking in his direction I saw the house. Comparing it from 2 weeks ago the place was now completely unrecognizable it now actually looked like a place where people lived and I felt a deep sense of satisfaction and pride than Jay spoke. “To our new home!” Me, Monica, Merlin and Willy all at the same time. “To ouw new home!” Once back inside Merlin had prepared a large feast all of you started eating at a large table and for a moment you forget all the bad things in the world and just sat and ate with you’re family. After that you all went to you’re rooms in you’re currently there wasn’t that much only you’re bed, Excalibur and the few souvenirs and stuff you’ve collected from you’re past adventures. As you sat in you’re bed ready to go asleep you heard something… Coming from Merlin and Jay’s room you could hear what sounded like a bed squeaking over and over and not just that you could hear Merlin… MOANING! You felt completely awkward! This went on for a few moments than the noises stopped you thought to yourself that finally you can get some sleep. Than just as you were about to finally go asleep the bed started squeaking again! but this time Jay was the one moaning! You grabbed your pillow and put it over your ears and closed your eyes speaking quietly to yourself. “Thin wawws Souw Thin wawws.” Fin

Thank you for reading my story! I hope to have the next part done in a few day’s. And of course constructive criticism is appreciated.

2 Likes