Not all fluffies are for kids, by Grim

Not all fluffies are for kids, a parent’s guide to introducing their children to feral fluffy herds and smarties (abuser version).

Like it or not, fluffies are part of all of our lives now, and parents would be remiss to not teach their children about them at an early age. Nobody wants little Carlton to let an entire herd of shit-covered ferals into their house when mom and dad look away for five minutes.

This guide is in two parts, first we start with advice directly for the parent(s), before continuing into a picture book style second half designed to assist in explaining the relevant concepts to children.

Part one:

It is generally accepted that children should be introduced to fluffies at an early age to prevent unwanted behaviors later. The importance of teaching the child that they don’t have to do what fluffies tell them to cannot be overstated. If you have, in addition to a child, a domestic fluffy pet, this becomes far easier, as you can allow your child to ‘practice’ various behaviors with the fluffy. These may include, but certainly are not limited to:

1. Not obeying the fluffy. Simple to say, but somewhat more complex to teach. When your child practices interacting with the fluffy, encouraging them to not simply do whatever the shitrat (the fluffy, not your child) says can be difficult as fluffies are LITERALLY DESIGNED TO MANIPULATE CHILDREN. Helpful tips include telling your child that they are in charge of any fluffies in their house or that don’t have an owner. Further prompting the child to boss the fluffy around often produces assertiveness in your child, and often submission in the fluffy. CAUTION: it is important to very clearly establish to your child that fluffies are NOT PEOPLE, and that they cannot treat a fluffy how they would treat a person, or visa versa.
  2. Making ferals leave. If feral garden invasions are common where you live, supervising your child ‘evicting’ ferals from your property can produce desired behaviors rapidly, and before too long your child may not even need supervision, even though it is still recommended to supervise child-fluffy interactions until the child is at least five years of age.
  3. Abusing feral fluffies. Closely tied to the above, you can tell your child that even though they are not allowed to kick, bite, punch, or otherwise hurt people, fluffies are not people, and thus your child is allowed to do anything they want to make a fluffy do what he or she wants it to do. It is advisable to also attempt to confer the concept of how much mess a fluffy can rapidly create, and further explain the concept of easy to clean, or not needed to clean spaces, like a bathtub or outdoors.
  4. Pick on, up, or off the smarty first. Explaining to your child the need to go after the smarty first can markedly improve the efficiency with which your child is able to remove feral herds from your property. It is also desirable to explain to your child that even though the smarty may act tough, he or rarely she, is a coward at heart, as are all fluffies, and that if the smarty isn’t showing it yet, then your child is not being mean enough to it yet.

Part two, picture book for explaining fluffies to your child.

Once upon a time, fluffy ponies were created by idiots at Hasbio. While they look nice and friendly, when they don’t have an owner, they are no longer pets, but pests.

Fluffy ponies in the wild are miserable creatures, messy and often covered in their own poop! At times they may look worthy of your kindness, but beware! Wild or ‘feral’ fluffies are disgusting, smell disgusting, and will make a huge mess in your house! So keep them outside and away from your house if you can.

Sometimes, a ‘smarty’ fluffy will come up to you or your house with his or her herd of other fluffies and demand things such as spaghetti, entry to your house, or other things. Remember: YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF FLUFFIES ON YOUR PROPERTY! That means that you can do anything to them you want to, but if you are going to hurt them, hurt the smarty first, because without him, some fluffy pony herds will all run away, and it’s really fun to kick them while they try to run.

So remember, even though fluffies might be friendly, they are not your friends.
The end

[author’s note, the pictures in this story are AI modifications of some of @infraredturbine 's work, I mostly wanted to see if stable diffusion could produce fluffy pony images and the answer is, at least for now with the standard training model, no, not without a source image to alter]

38 Likes

Jesus, you could have just got Turbine to make the pictures

12 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to make them as cursed as they are xD

15 Likes

not to disparage what you did with the ai but jesus some of those are downright terrifying.

but it was an interesting read, if you intend to continue then i encourage you to go more in depth with your thoughts

3 Likes

The first one looks like something Dr.Suess would make if he was in this community. Green eggs and sketti, the abuser in the cruizer, one babbeh two babbeh dead babbeh bruised babbeh.

8 Likes

I’ve actually seen at least one abuse picture on here that looked like his style. I think it was one by Skull.

1 Like

This is also why it’s good to introduce kids to guns early—so that they internalize the rules of using them and don’t grow up thinking of them as magical power-granting toys. Although, the difference here is that guns are useful and self-defense is a human right; whereas fluffies are useless abominations that have no rights.

Sometimes, through the power of autism, these two things can be combined into something new.

Anyway, very good little book. It should be mandatory for all schoolchildren to read this, and also to practice fluffy abuse with their guardians and peers alike.

7 Likes

Another good read

1 Like

That’s the Grinch

4 Likes

I feel like you should link to the original images you used to run through the ai.

My god, ai generated fluffies are terrifying

2 Likes

And the nightmare continues

17026f57e4c4f3d26033ab4903bd455548828ff2_2_701x448
00017-1731594861

e86472126228d54213aa50bc81de118742a95673_2_701x927
00070-591618512

166a6940af72a0069bf46474c8108f63e75c1887_2_701x873
00152-509422161

e73e5dd23544b0e68cbf2a0c7f2193b9fd61cec8_2_701x349
00226-3114422540

a60da5296dd3dadc2dff4808d52e8462ab5f163b_2_701x539
00339-543733842

c2644fa0043e9fcbee04ac4a71b6e74f3c94de6e_2_701x711
00466-2404130497

@TommyBoyio @SmartySpud @Dickbutt99 @NotimPortant

here’s the starting points, with the produced image after, and a few extra

4 Likes

JESUS that last one looks especially fucked! I can’t tell where it starts or ends!

1 Like

I like how the Ai turned one of them into a weird cat

That is a very good point: it has the potential for some interesting, even tragic plotlines, especially given children have a greater capacity for destruction than any fluffy does.

Come to think of it, the strong reaction some adults have to, essentially, fluffie babbling may also be connected to this.

2 Likes