SUMMONING ALL CANNIBAL FLUFFIES (leatherfeather)

Hi y’all!! Ok so if you haven’t seen it already, user angry giant made a tribute to cannibal fluffies here and included my fluffy, the stranger!

(Peep the post Here!!!)

I wanna pay that kindness forward by drawing a huge piece with cannibal fluffies new and old!!

So I would love if you could send me some of your favorite cannibal fluffies!! Could be yours or somebody else’s!

-leatherfeather :heart:

18 Likes

Funny you mentioned it, I was writing a Scarlet inspired story not an hour ago

1 Like

Did somebody say Cannibal Fluffies? I might have a couple you can throw in the mix

3 Likes

Crimson - A foul-mouthed, sexually violent sadist with an enlarged phallus he uses as a weapon. Will kill foals and Fluffies, will eat foals and Fluffies, will fuck foals and Fluffies. Sometimes in that exact order.

Scarlett - Crimson’s daughter, same colours, same foul-mouth, same love of eating flesh. Scarlett is less aggressive than her father - partly because she doesn’t have the donkey dick, partly because she doesn’t share Crimson’s traumatic upbringing - but she’s smarter than your average Fluffy and not above a little trickery.

There’s also Crimson’s sister Florence who doesn’t have artwork yet but she’s also a cannibal. Far less aggressive than her brother, she’s a former nurse mare who now works as a caretaker for Gus Kemper’s breeding stock. But she has been known to enjoy playing with her food now and then.

3 Likes

((im gonna steal BFM’s format lol))

first & foremost i got Riley - she’s a pit fighter & an exterminator who loves both of her jobs a little too much

then i got Xeno - technically a fluffalo, rounds up feral herds to bring back to the mad scientist who created him. considers himself a force of justice even tho he does a lot of violent disgusting shit

there’s also Alvin - i haven’t actually done anything with him & idk if i ever will, but he’s here

I’m also always a sucker for Jessibell

5 Likes

Its been ages since I posted something, but here’s Lil’ Champ
My beloved lil bastard right here uses sparks of light from it’s broken horn, to lure some tasty new “friends” to his nest.

1 Like

I do of course have Miss Nibbles Jackson! She is slightly drowned, but that’s fine. It just makes her a bit more damp.

But I also wanna submit Drake by Carniviousduck! The duckiest cannibal I know! Also his eyes may have been slightly eaten.

By which I mean that if you want, you can draw the two as ghosts, like this.

1 Like

I offer you my cannifluff family!!

Moss and Bubbles:

Moss is a kelpiefluff mother with a gruff personality. Her favorite foods are foals(the meat is more tender and sweet from all the nutritious milkies they ingest) and marble swamp eels(fishie sketti).

Bubbles is an overgrown cannibal sea fluffy father that is sickeningly sweet towards his special friend, Moss, despite really not being one for words and the fact that they tried to kill each other upon first meeting. Favorite foods is sea fluffies and crawdads(he likes the crunchy outside and juicy insides)

Cattail and Loreley:

Cattail is a kelpiefluff, son of Moss and Bubbles. He has a very outgoing personality and kind of comes off as a brat. He is very food motivated and most friendly to approach. His favorite foods are just about any meaty morsel he can get his jaws on, he’s like a little garbage disposal.

Loreley is a kelpiefluff, daughter of Moss and Bubbles. Has a more bitter personality and a sadistic sense of humor. Doesn’t particularly like her brother, and tries to imitate/be like her father. Her favorite food is Waterbowl fluffies.

3 Likes

I’ve got no cannibal fluffs myself, unless you count dimension-hopping Changelings that have an insatiable appetite for fluffy meat

2 Likes
1 Like

a meat-and-greet, if you will

2 Likes