LEMME DRAW YOUR FLUFFIES (OR HUMANS)!

This is Delirium, she’s a earthie with a eye mutation and she claims to see how others die (her pupils are pink and her irises are white with lines) this is the most unique fluffy I have

2 Likes

How about my OC Wanted?
(He’s like a fluffy version of Gus from Breaking Bad)

1 Like

Adult Candyfloss.

4 Likes

Pringleass from my first stories, preferably sitting at the table and eating baklava.

Glue Eater if you’d please.

1 Like

seconded
the world needs more glue eater

1 Like

I’ll get back to it eventually ™.

offering up sweetie!

Could you maybe draw either of these two (or both) of these guys please? I’m going for TidePod (orange and blue) and Goober (monochrome purple)

2 Likes

Fluffies, huh? I do have Dr. Crazystein, if you like mad science! He’d definitely look cute in your style.

… That said, when you mentioned fluffies you might have fun drawing? My mind went to Creep or Vaporwave.

Vaporwave is just Aesthetic: The Fluffy and works as a model, while Creep is … uh … the result of a lot of animal testing. They’re friends! … They’re friends because Creep broke into Vaporwave’s saferoom in search of drugs!

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be me if i didn’t say draw Rambo my kitsune fluffy .

So there we go.

Paprika

Mustard

Cloudberry

a Cute little family

Oooh I’d love if you drew my fluffalo delilah if you feel like it!

If you are up for it you could try Poe. I don’t have any pictures of him, but you can find a description of him HERE

My idea was that his fluff coloration makes him look a bit like someone in a Victorian suit.

My characters:
Merick- 1) Merick ref ft Snack [By CyclopsBurger] 2) It’s not like I like you or anything! [By CyclopsBurger] - #12 by Cybunny
Snack- Snack ref [By CyclopsBurger]
Birthday Cake- 1) https://fluffy-community.com/t/commission-for-cyclopsburger-by-bogosbinted/8153 2) https://fluffy-community.com/t/second-request-done-by-star-the-alicorn/7918
Neapolitan- 1) Neapolitan [By CyclopsBurger] 2) A Sweet Pair (Star-The-Alicorn) 3) Simple love (sketch) [By CyclopsBurger]

1 Like

48e6b6b2054313bf6bbf0a9254de19946ab14d48_2_600x800
I offer Janice, the Realestate Fluffy.

I see that you already have a lot of other suggestions, but here is one more.

This is Speedy, a fluffy who drives a Lamborghini.

Summary

I don’t have any more pictures of him

4 Likes

I love him

1 Like

i definitely wanna see Lucia & Yvonne hanging out

i don't have a color ref for Bunny, but i have one for Xeno

1 Like

Bonko, innit

1 Like