Two-Faced (By: CaptainPringles89)

For the longest time I’ve been metaphorically blue-balled by this amazing and lovely community.

There’s a wealth of abuse and hugbox to be found out there, but I’ve been dying (metaphorically, I hope) for a story that has both the abuser and the “saviour” be the same person.

Cute aggression is a rather extreme reaction to cuteness that we’re all very familiar with, but the desire to care for and protect said cute thing never really goes away for me.

Unfortunately for Rudy, he’s too damn cute.

I was planning this out and said “this panel needs spaghetti as the focal point,” and in my hubris I said “I can draw spaghetti, easily.” Needless to say, it was not easy, and I just kind of gave up and instead just made a mound of something that looks like a classic spaghetti and meatballs if you drank a gallon of vodka, took off your glasses and squinted really hard.

First post here on the website btw, lemme know if I tagged this wrong or messed up somehow.

94 Likes

Great art and fun concept.
And everything looks fine.

5 Likes

my tip for drawing spaghetti is just draw the sides with some suggestions of noodles in the middle

yes i dont draw much for the community, but i still had years of lessons haha!

4 Likes

Is that Pringle Guy :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Yeah, I can imagine it is tricky. Maybe a try to draw a bunch of lines aroundthe lower part of the mound beneath the sauce? I don’t think you need to do it everywhere, but right now it looks too uniform and much more like mashed potatoes with gravy.

2 Likes

Think of drawing pasta like drawing a coiled snake!
Three coiled snakes. Tied together.

Anyway this is good! Rudy is a cutie. I definitely sympathize with wanting to hug and protect the same character that I just drew abuse of, too.

5 Likes

Once you pop, you can’t stop!

2 Likes

Ah, was unaware that editing posts wasn’t allowed after however long. Whatever, here’s a link to part 2 for your convenience.

1 Like